After graduating with a Bachelor of Biomedicine and Master of Clinical Audiology from Melbourne University, Michelle joined Hearing Life as a full time adult rehabilitation audiologist.
Michelle is now available for consultation at Medical Specialists on Collins on Thursday afternoons offering the following services:
- Free screen tests for all adults, includes air conduction and bone conduction
- Full hearing assessments for pensioners and DVA clients under the Office of Hearing Services scheme
- Full hearing assessments for private clients over the age of 10
- The fitting of hearing aids
- Pre-Employment tests including Aviation and Police
- Impressions for swim plugs, musician ear plugs and noise reducing ear plugs
All appointments for Michelle are arranged through her main rooms. To arrange an appointment please phone 9563 0822.