After graduating with a Bachelor of Biomedicine and Master of Clinical Audiology from Melbourne University, Michelle joined Hearing Life (now known as Audika) as a full time adult rehabilitation audiologist.
Michelle is available for consultation at Medical Specialists on Collins on Thursdays, offering the following services:
- Free screen tests for all adults, includes air conduction and bone conduction
- Full hearing assessments for pensioners and DVA clients under the Office of Hearing Services scheme
- Full hearing assessments for private clients over the age of 10
- The fitting of hearing aids
- Pre-Employment tests including Aviation and Police
- Impressions for swim plugs, musician ear plugs and noise reducing ear plugs
For appointments please phone Audika (previously known as Hearing Life) on 9802 6950.