Khoa trained in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at Royal Melbourne Hospital and St Vincent's Hospital.
He completed training in Cardiology in 2015, and then completed a further 3 years of intensive clinical training in Interventional Cardiology, initially at Royal Melbourne Hospital and subsequently in the United Kingdom at Royal Papworth Hospital, a member of the Cambridge University Health Partners Network.
Khoa is trained in all aspects of modern complex coronary intervention and participates in the on-call Myocardial Infarction PCI Service for St Vincent's Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital in Fitzroy.
He is able to see all referrals in a timely manner and is pleased to be contacted by telephone for all Medical Practitioners requiring assistance with the care of their patients.
Khoa's subspecialty interests include:
- Coronary Angiography, Complex PCI (Left Main, Graft PCI, IVUS/OCT, FFR, Rotational Atherectomy, CTO)
- Chest Pain / Dyspnoea Non-Invasive Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment (CT Calcium Scoring)
- Heart Failure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Interatrial Septal Defects (ASD/PFO)
- Lipid Disorders (Familial Hypercholesterolaemia, PCSK9 Inhibitors)
- Peri-operative Cardiovascular Disease Management
Khoa is available for consultation at Medical Specialists on Collins on Monday afternoons.
To arrange an appointment please phone 8102 5888.