Emily is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Sports Dietitian who in addition to consulting at Medical Specialists on Collins, runs her own nutrition consulting business, Melbourne Nutrition Services.
Emily completed her Master of Dietetics at Deakin University in 2012 and has a keen interest in helping her clients achieve their sporting performance and body composition goals.
In addition to sports nutrition, Emily has a special interest in food intolerances, especially IBS and the low FODMAP diet. She is passionate about ensuring her clients are supported at all stages of investigation and receive personalised advice while being guided through an elimination-style diet (if appropriate).
In her spare time Emily loves creating recipes and keeping fit. Her favourite foods are chocolate mousse, goats cheese and pomegranite!
You can find all of Emily’s healthy and delicious recipes on her website www.melbournenutrition.com.au.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science, major in Sports Nutrition Deakin University 2008
- Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics Deakin University 2012
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Box Hill Hawks 2008 - 2011
- Sandringham Zebras VFL 2016 - present
- Cross Fit athletes
- Variety of athletes in the private setting
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- Past Member Melbourne Triathlon Club 2012 - 2013
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Melbourne Marathon 2010, 2016
- Run Melbourne Half Marathon 2010, 2011, 2014
- Geelong Half Marathon 2011, 2015
- Several sprint distance triathlons
Emily is available for consultation on Wednesday and Thursday.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.