Areas of special interest:
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy in women and men
- Pre / post-natal conditions / return to exercise and sport in this population
- Sports injuries – particularly in dancers and performers
Jess completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash University and went on to complete a Post-Graduate Certificate in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy from The University of Melbourne. Since graduating, Jess has gained extensive experience in both Musculoskeletal and Pelvic Health Physiotherapy in a private practice setting.
Jess’ passion for performance and dance then lead her to the UK, where she was the principal Physiotherapist on The Wedding Singer, which toured the UK. Following this role, she continued her love for Performance Physiotherapy on The West End in London and at The National Theatre. Here she provided treatment and injury prevention strategies to members of the production companies on some of the biggest shows in London including Hamilton, Company, Strictly Ballroom the Musical, Aladdin and Les Misérables.
In addition to this, Jess continued her work in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy at a multidisciplinary clinic and continued developing her skills in Clinical Pilates at one of the leading Pilates institutes; Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI).
Jess is particularly passionate about a patient centred approach to treatment and getting you back to doing what you love!
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Monash University)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy (The University of Melbourne)
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Continence Foundation of Australia
Involvement with Team and Associations:
- Cabrini Hospital
- Fabi West End Osteopathy (2017-2019)
- AJAX Football Club (2011-2013)
Jess is available for consultation Monday and Tuesday afternoons, and Friday mornings.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.