Mr Jeremy Richardson is a Melbourne-based, and Australian and International-fellowship trained Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, specialising in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic / Cosmetic Surgery of the Face (brow, eyelids, face, nose, ears, lips and neck), as well as performs surgery on the skin, body, breast and, hand.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeon (RACS), and a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
After graduating with Honours in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medical Science, he undertook three years of accredited General Surgery training and a Post-Graduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy, prior to commencing Plastic and Reconstructive surgical training. Upon gaining his Fellowship FRACS(Plast), Jeremy was appointed the Senior Plastic and Reconstructive Clinical Fellow at the prestigious Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, United Kingdom, pursuing sub-specialty interests in: head and neck, breast, oculoplastic, cleft lip and palate, and hypospadius reconstructive surgery. He also undertook further Aesthetic & Cosmetic surgical training with internationally renowned surgeons in the Harley Street medical district of London, and in Salisbury, United Kingdom.
Jeremy is currently a VMO Plastics Consultant at The Skin and Cancer Foundation Inc. (Carlton) and The Northern Hospital (Epping) where he performs complex facial, breast and skin cancer reconstruction and hand surgery. Privately, he operates at Cotham Private (Kew) and the Epworth Hospitals network (Cliveden and Freemasons, East Melbourne) and St John of God (Berwick); and consults in South Yarra, Collins Street (Melbourne City), Berwick, Warragul and Carlton.
Jeremy welcomes consultations for:
- Skin: Skin cancer (melanoma, SCC, BCC), benign lesion removal (naevus, skin tag, cyst, lipoma), scar revision
- Facial aesthetic & reconstructive surgery: Brow-, face- and neck-lift; rhinoplasty and nasal fracture correction; blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery), ptosis and ectropion correction; lip reduction; and ear gauge and prominent ear correction
- Non-surgical: Anti-wrinkle treatment (botulinum toxin), skin rejuvenation (dermal fillers, fat grafting, chemical peels and dermabrasion), lip enhancement and laser hair removal
- Breast aesthetic & reconstructive surgery: Augmentation, reduction, mastopexy (breast lift) and reconstruction; nipple reconstruction, reduction and inversion correction; gynaecomastia correction
- Body contouring: Abdominoplasty; body- and thigh-lift; brachioplasty (arm reduction); liposuction; and labiaplasty
- Trauma reconstruction: Complex wound, upper and lower limb microsurgical reconstruction; burns acute management and reconstruction; muscle biopsy
- Hand surgery: Trigger finger release; Dupuytren's disease / ganglion / mucous cyst excision; carpal and cubital tunnel nerve release; tendon, nerve and vessel repair; wound and fracture repair.
Jeremy is married with two children. He is committed to education and has taught at The Universities of Melbourne, Tasmania, and Oxford. In addition, he regularly attends and presents at national and international meetings, to ensure he stays up-to-date with the latest techniques and research. He also provides care to the underprivileged, having participated in surgical teams to Thailand, Yemen, PNG and Pakistan.
Jeremy Richardson is committed to surgical excellence, safety, and practicing with integrity, and welcomes you to contact his rooms to arrange an appointment with him.
Mr Jeremy A.C. Richardson
MBBS(Hons), BMedSc(Hons), DipSurgAnat, FRACS(Plast)
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
T: +61 3 9486 6721
F: +61 3 9923 2721
PO Box 454, Carlton South VIC 3053
Private Consulting Locations:
Medical Specialists on Collins (MSOC), Level 4, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Skin and Cancer Foundation Inc. (SCFI), Level 1, 80 Drummond Street, Carlton VIC 3053
Dermatology Institute of Victoria (DIV), 8 - 10 Howitt Street, South Yarra VIC 3141
Gladstone Street Medical Clinic (GSMC) 46 Gladstone Street, Warragul VIC 3860
St John of God Consulting Suites (SJOGB), Suite 4, 8 Gibbs Street, Berwick VIC 3806